Cover is available for varying durations, depending on your requirements and according to the terms of your finance agreement. Cover ends earlier in the event of a paid claim or if the vehicle is no longer in your possession.
Provides a contribution of up to £250 towards your insurance policy excess.
A range of claim limits are available depending on the premium paid and the purchase price of your vehicle. You can claim using our free, easy to use app.
Vehicle accessories covered:
As long as accessories are fitted by the dealer and are manufacturer approved, we will cover up to £1,500 of extras. Manufacturer fitted accessories are covered.
If during the first year of cover, the vehicle is written off and you get a replacement vehicle on a “new for old” basis, you can transfer the remaining duration of the policy to your replacement vehicle free of charge. You may then subsequently, at any time, transfer any remaining period of insurance on the policy due to a further change of vehicle, on payment of an administration fee of £35, as long as the replacement vehicle falls within the price range specified in your policy schedule.
If, for any reason, you wish to cancel your policy and you do so within 30 days, and no claim has been registered with AutoProtect during this time, we’ll give you a full refund. After that, you may still cancel at any point, subject to a £35 administration fee. You will receive a pro-rata refund reflecting the length of the term remaining.
Simple to arrange:
Your sales consultant will be happy to answer any questions you may have and confirm your eligibility for Combined Guaranteed Asset Protection.
As with all insurance policies there are some circumstances for which Combined Guaranteed Asset Protection will unfortunately not cover you.
You must have in place a fully comprehensive motor insurance policy issued by an authorised UK motor insurer which insures against accidental loss and/or damage to the vehicle throughout the period of insurance.
In the event your motor insurer rejects your claim and a settlement payment is not made you will not be covered by this policy.
We are unable to cover all vehicle types. You will be excluded from the benefits of this policy if:
- The vehicle has been modified in any way from the manufacturer’s specification.
- The vehicle is used for hire or reward, i.e. taxis or courier vehicles. Alternative products may be available that can provide cover for these vehicles. Please ask us for further information.
- The vehicle will be used for a competitive event.
- The vehicle is heavier than 3500kg gross weight.
- The vehicle is listed in the specifically excluded list; some prestige vehicles and sports cars are excluded:
Including, but not limited to, Aston Martin, Bentley, Honda NSX models, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, and kit cars.
- Any total loss due to your negligence or deliberate action.
- Any total loss as a result of an accident where the driver of the vehicle is under the influence of alcohol, drugs not prescribed by a registered medical practitioner, or drugs prescribed by a registered medical practitioner where a warning against driving has been given.
Additional costs within the finance settlement for anything other than the purchase of the vehicle. This includes but is not limited to; administration charges, option to purchase charges, late payment charges and arrears, early settlement charges.
Which means any sum outstanding from a previous finance agreement, transferred to the new vehicle finance agreement.
Any recoverable Value Added Tax (VAT) where you are VAT registered.